Find out why dental implants are so popular here in Cedar Springs, MI.
Here in Cedar Springs, MI, our dentist Dr. Andy Setaputri and his team pride themselves on providing beautiful dental implants that look just like real teeth. Our patients can rest assured that they are in good hands when they choose to replace their missing teeth with implants. Of course, we understand how important it is for our patients to be able to choose the appropriate tooth replacement option to fit their needs.
Here are some reasons why people are replacing their teeth with dental implants,
- They can last a lifetime
- They stay in place and never need to be removed
- They restore chewing and make speaking easier
- They can improve nutrition and your health
- They function and act just like real teeth
- They look like real teeth
- They prevent bone loss
- They prevent teeth from shifting into open gaps
- They support the facial muscles to prevent sagging and premature wrinkles
- They can never develop cavities
- They are easy to care for and keep clean
No matter whether you need to replace one, two or all of your teeth, dental implants can restore your smile for life. If you are an otherwise healthy individual living in Cedar Springs, MI, then you could very well be an ideal candidate for implants. Before getting implants, our dentist will need to make sure that you are healthy enough for implants. There are certain factors that can help us determine whether implants are right for you. Those factors include,
- Your overall health
- Your oral health
- Bone loss
- Smoking or heavy alcohol use
- Your budget
Do you have questions about dental implants? If so, our Cedar Springs, MI, dental team would be happy to answer your questions and help you determine whether this is the ideal treatment option for you. Call Cedar Springs Dental today at (616) 696-9420 to schedule a consultation.